Welcome to Handicapped Mobility Aids!
Are you feeling frustrated, scared, or limited by your (or a loved one’s) physical challenges?
Traditionally, mobility has been a challenge for disabled people. Whether an injury has caused a permanent disability or the effects of old age are creeping up, limited mobility shouldn’t keep you from living life fully and safely.
In a world that isn’t always handicapped friendly, many people think the only solution to immobility is to avoid certain situations or locations. This is unfortunate. Your physical handicap should never preclude you from enjoying all of life’s pleasures – a picnic on the beach, a camping trip with the kids, a visit with “Aunt Tilly” on the third floor. And it should never put your life in jeopardy in the event of an emergency, when time and speed are of the essence.
Society isn’t always prepared to deal with the challenges of mobility impairment, but you should be. With the right mobility aids, you will be able to take pleasure in a sense of independence, adventure, and a newfound sense of safety and security. No longer will you be avoiding life, but enjoying life - exploring new places and seeing new things.
Technology has advanced in leaps and bounds. There is no reason today that you should feel limited by your handicap. You can enjoy life like anyone else. Handicapped Mobility Aids.com is designed with the intent and desire to offer you freedom, independence, and a new lease on life. There are many wonderful mobility aids available today, for different situations. We will explain the various choices and options to you.
You can live the life you’ve always dreamed of!
- The Mobility Aids Blog
- The Mobility Aids Blog lets you know whenever any new Web pages or articles appear on handicapped-mobility-aids.com, and keeps you up-to-date with other news and postings.
- Superior Mobility for a Superior Lifestyle - Wheelchair Recreation
- Superior Mobility is a option for everyone. Just because you are in a wheelchair doesn’t mean you can’t have an active lifestyle.
- Wheelchair Safety
- Prior to operating a wheelchair, learn wheelchair safety.
- Wheelchair Accessories
- With the right wheelchair accessories, your chair becomes more than just a mobility aid; it becomes an extension of you.
- Tuk-N-Kari™ for Wheel Chair Transfer and Beyond!
- One device that is great in a variety of situations is the Tuk-N-Kari™. Use it for Wheel Chair Transfer, as an evacuation chair, rescue stretcher, and more!
- Elderly Care Products
- Elderly Care Products can help you manage your life. As you age, you may have to modify what you do to ensure you can still live a safe and fulfilling life.
- Contact Handicapped Mobility Aids
- To contact Handicapped Mobility Aids.com, please complete the form below. We will get back to you shortly.
- About Us
- Hi! My name is Bev. Let me tell you a little about my background and how this website came into being.
- Mobility Chairs or Wheelchair Selection Basics
- Are mobility chairs in you or your loved ones future and you have no idea where to begin your search?